We help our customers by building them conservatories and orangeries that they will love. The last thing that we want to see is these great spaces go to waste.
- Don’t abandon your conservatory: Thanks to modern technology and the high quality materials we use, the conservatories we build are comfortable to live in the whole year round, even during the coldest months of winter. While conservatories are at their most glorious during the sunny and warm days of summer, they can be made use of throughout the year no matter what the weather outside is like. Maybe you can host a dinner for you and your friends, or maybe having a movie night. Whatever you do end up using it for, living in and making use of your conservatory throughout the year will ensure that you keep it comfortable, neat and tidy.
- Clean inside & out: While you shouldn’t have to do it very often, you’ll need to clean your conservatory every once in a while to keep it clean and looking fine. When you do clean your conservatory roof, please remember to clean both the interior and exterior of the conservatory of debris. It’s also important that you utilise the right equipment for this task, which leads on to my next point.
- Choose the correct products: While a conservatory is one of the most maintenance free areas of a home, it does still require some care to keep it at its best. To minimise the effort of cleaning and to maximise its effectiveness, it’s very important that you choose the right products and equipment to clean your conservatory. While domestic cleaners can be used to good effect when it comes to cleaning the interior of a conservatory, there are a range of soaps specifically designed for external use. You will be able to find these special cleaners at a normal DIY store, all you have to do is ask.
- Stay safe, stay on the ground: When cleaning your conservatory’s roof, please keep yourself safe and please don’t make an attempt to get on top of the roof. You’ll be able to find a tool to help you clean the roof, such as sponge with an extendable handle. You may need the help of a step ladder to carry out the cleaning and if you do, please remember to keep well-balanced and remain conscious of you safety at all times.
- Keep at it! Keep at those tougher to shift stains but please remember do not use anything abrasive when cleaning your conservatory. Applying a liberal amount of warm water and soap should be enough to do the trick.
Interested in a conservatory in Trentham? Get in touch
If you’re in or around the Trentham area and are interested in having a conservatory, please get in touch. We offer free, professional & helpful advice to guide you with your next big project. Contact us here.